Wednesday, March 4, 2009


The Hangman Gallery has a special place in my heart. I had one of my my first exhibits there after my third coming. Many emerging artists get their first chance to exhibit here. I have a small studio in the back of the gallery, but, alas, have had little time to spend there … I’ll try to stop by more often if I can get art life a tad more focused.

756 Queen Street East, Toronto Ontario, M4M 1H4
416.465.0302
Open 12-5 Tuesday - Sunday


http://web.me.com/rachelconduit/TheArtistsNetwork/Current_Show.html

The last time I exhibited the work currently on display at Hangman was last May at The Vogue Room, a now de-funked nightclub. I had to do battle with the Toronto Sheriff to get my work out of hock … artists beware.

The theme is big and splashy … I actually attempted to capture the math of a champagne party and it somehow worked. Exhibit will be up until March 8.

No comments: